Shoe Revolt, a registered 501 ©(3) nonprofit, is a hybrid start-up company that auctions celeb shoes to raise funds to deploy a social franchising model called Teen Revolt Chapters (www.teenrevolt.org) across the nation. The Teen Revolt Chapter's mission is to educate, engage, and empower youth to take the lead in the fight against domestic sex trafficking through peer-to-peer involvement, training, activism and social enterprise development.
A shoe-raiser primary objective is to work with the Founder and Chief Shoe- raiser to build relationships with celebrities to secure shoe donations. The candidate will possess a strong ability to network and nurture strong relationships with donors, while exploring new shoe-raising opportunities.
Shoe-raiser intern in partnership with the Founder and Chief Shoe-raiserwill work toward the following objectives:
1. Number one goal is to gain celeb shoe donation by utilizing social media tools.
2. Develop new and imaginative shoe-raising grass-root marketing strategies to raise awareness and create a celeb shoe giving habit.
3. Develop and coordinate online auctions and merchandise.
5. Develop and implement a strategy to gain partnerships with celebrities.
6. Work with the media team to prepare press releases and donation correspondence.
7. Create, manage and update shoe donor database
Most important Shoe Revolt is looking for someone that is passionate about the cause and not driven to take the position because of celebrity influence.
How to apply
Send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org